I haven’t really talked about this on here, but I’m going to India tomorrow for three and a half months to live, study, write, breathe, eat, etc. I’m going to try to keep a blog as best as I can, and you can follow it above if you’re so inclined. Perhaps the more interesting things I will repost on this blog as well, but for now, follow that one above if you’re interested in hearing about my experiences. Thank you.
In case you were wondering what Bill Paxton thinks about guns and penises.
BARTON FINK! BARTON FINK!
This took me a while to do, but here it is: THE BEST OF RADIO FOR RWANDA! All of your favorite moments from the twelve hour marathon we did to raise money for HDI and GlobeMed’s work with sexual education in Rwanda! It’s free and available to you now - get it and revel in all of the great moments!
2. Daydreaming (Wild Firth)
3. WLFM CEO Call I
4. Call Me Beautiful (The Appletones)
5. Confessions Pt. II (Peter and the Appletones)
6. One Night Stand (Isabelle Skoog)
7. College or Jupiter?
8. Believe (Bob Trettin)
9. What Would You Do (The Involuntary String Band)
10. Bluegrass Freestyle (Peter and the Involuntary String Band)
11. The Questions of Target Employees
12. Alex Poli’s Animal Noises
13. The Cup Song (Diana Szteinberg)
14. Anastasia vs. Peter and Mitchell and Star Wars
15. Chest Shave Intro
16. I Dreamed A Dream of Having My Chest Shaved (Alex York)
17. Kevin Killian Drinks Alex York’s Shaving Water
18. bbcutiexo31 Speaks Out
19. Ven Conmigo (Sarah Laven
20. The Reason for strawberryshortii
21. Educate (Romelle Loiseau and Neal Falletta-Cowden)
22. Knowledge (Cory Jones)
23. California Dreamin’ (Peter, Will, Heather, Abby, and Emily)
24. An Embarrassing, Adorable Story From Intern Will’s Childhood
25. Simple Man (Will Fraser)
26. Far Behind (Cate Bentley)
27. WLFM CEO Call II
28. My Kind of Woman (Peter and Wild Firth)
29. The Final Total is Revealed
30. Home: Completely Distorted, Bonkers, Blown Out, Awesome Version (Wild Firth)
You Took Your Time (feat. King Krule) - Mount Kimbie
me right now
Here’s an Outshot I did about Chance the Rapper’s remarkable song Paranoia, from his mixtape Acid Rap (which is available free on his site). This one is pretty personal for me, and was a bit tough to write, but I’m very proud of it.
Yeah, I realized this song was amazing a few weeks ago, and Jesse hit the nail on the head. Probably the most real rap song of our time. These days, all anyone is talking about is Jay-Z and Ye, but Chance only needed five minutes with this track to say something more real than any artist around. Listen to this if you really want to think for a second.
dlrs asked: ooo bates motel isn't dumb, is pretty good actually!! ahhaha the reviews are saying great things about it... really
It’s pretty damn dumb. I loved it, but pretty dumb. Sorry to disappoint.