Download the latest episode of ON PATROL right now! Peter talks about Tom Cruise Character Names, iTattlers, and invents a new app Riff Rater! JACK CANFIELD comes by the studio, and Peter and him discuss going to the bathroom - and basically nothing else (except for a guy named Trash Can Willy)! Trivia nerds with peas! Loud Rock MD/Tech Guy RIDLEY TANKERSLEY comes by to interview for the ON PATROL internship - and Intern Will intervenes! Bugs Bunny listens to Fleetwood Mac! And more! Get it now!
Tonight we began compiling The Definitive On Patrol List. Thus it was decreed!
1. A dog being tired
2. The crackle of the turntable needle upon first drop
3. Walking through a field covered in dew at night
4. Local commercials
5. Kermit the Frog
6. A kid being excited about something
7. The pop of a canned beverage (non-alcoholic)
8. The sun coming out of the clouds and hitting your face
9. Photos of celebrities when they were younger
10. Opening a pack of Starbursts and having your favorite flavor be on top
12. Switching seats with someone (friend or attractive) and it being warm
13. Framed completed puzzles
14. Wiping sweat mustache in front of cutie
15. Pumpkin Spice Latte
16. Abbreviating in a non-ironic way
17. The long tables in the cafeteria
18. Electronics not working
19. Making eye contact through the bathroom stall
20. Bee Movie
21. Nails on a chalk board
22. A person not knowing when the conversation is over (and you’re standing)
Download the latest ON PATROL right now! Peter talks about the Robot Apocalypse and Dennis Leary’s career! Intern Will stops by to conduct an interview with famed music historian Roo Thbader-Ginsburg! The Definitive On Patrol List begins, complied in-studio by Peter, Intern Will, MORGAN ANN GRAY, and ANASTASIA SKILAROVA! Get it now!
Download the latest episode of ON PATROL right now! REID TRIER is in-studio to share stories of childhood evil, and a few poop mishaps! Peter talks about the Twin Peaks reboot and gross veggie burgers! Intern Will stops by to talk about Art House’s trip to Funset Boulevard, and then brings in his lawyer to sue Peter during the strike! Thoughts on growing up and how it sucks! And more! Get it now!
Download the latest episode of ON PATROL right now! The first one of the term! Peter talks about Seabiscuit, food trucks, and playing the guitar like Blink 182! Things get heated with Intern Will, and a strike is called! LIANA RABERG is in-studio to talk long-board lingo, how to sit in a booth, and googling internships! Comedian Ruthbader Ginsburg stops by! Peter scares a prospective DJ and then feels bad about it! Fleetwood Mac are the original hipsters! And more! Get it while it’s hot!
“U2 downloaded their album on to every iPhone? Please. Not my iPhone. That’s why I dont fuck wit the cloud. Thats a link forever multiple mfs around the world. Why would I wanna be a part of that?”—Some guy I’m Facebook friends with, saying what we’re all thinking.
“I believe there’s more than this—that maybe when we die our brains conjure up some kind of shutdown experience, and that’s what people try to sum up as the afterlife. But yeah, I think something else is going to happen and it’s going to be crazy and confusing and weird, and we probably won’t know what it’s all about. It’ll just be another place where we’re trying to understand why we exist at all.”—Flying Lotus